- Getting a full night's sleep (thank you, Michael) makes me feel like I can conquer the world. The past few nights' sleep have been pure bliss (finally)!
- I LOVE having a baby in the house. I could smell him all day long. Major endorphins, I tell ya!
- I want another. Not now, but someday. Maybe even two more;)
- Speaking of babies, the next "Grand-Duggar" is on the way. Didn't take long, but in that family, I'm not surprised!
- I'm finally enjoying nursing and cherish snuggling my sweet baby during "our" time. Michael and I are now in a "groove" and I'm thankful I did not throw in the towel, like I wanted to SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly (on numerous occasions)! I feel empowered to have overcome all the obstacles that came my way in regards to nursing this time around. Probably would've given up if it weren't for my supportive friends and family. You all know who you are and thank YOU! (Don't get me wrong, still LOVING the freedom and flexibility formula gives!)
- My biceps have never been in this good of shape. Thank you, Chubba.
- Wish I could say the same about the rest of my body. Ugh. Lost all the baby weight, but need to tone. Did I really gain 40lbs? How did that happen amidst the strick diet I was on? Guess, my body knew what it needed?
- Caught myself "bashing" my body in front of Hailey, the other day. SHAME on me! Makes me tear up to think of doing that in front of her. I vowed to teach her to cherish her precious body and having her makes me accountable to lead by example. I can do better.
- My hair is still falling out like you wouldn't believe. Definitely had some to shed, but this is getting a little ridiculous.
- Been busy putting together my Black Friday "plan of attack." You think I'm kidding? Black Friday is a serious sport and going in without a strategy would be silly! Thinking of starting at 10pm on Thursday. Have I lost my mind? Justin thinks I have;)
- Wish there was two more hours in the day. Oh, what I would do with it.
- Need to blog more.
- Need to return some phone calls, emails, write a "thank you" card, etc., etc., etc.,
- Need to start dinner. Crockpot night. Love those nights.
- Is Hailey really playing on her own right now??? Love it. Wish she'd do it more.
- My baby is napping. Love that, too. Did I mention he sleeps in the laundry room? Sounds silly. Makes perfect sense to me...dark, quiet, white noise from the fan. Oh, and it was either the laundry room or our closet. Maybe instead of re-decorating the nursery, I should've decorated the laundry room?
- Speaking of laundry...I have a lot to catch up on. Ugh.
- Why am I sitting here blogging when my baby is napping?? I MUST go be productive!
- Adios!
Slider
Random Thoughts
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment