Slider

Ten Months!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

As much as I love watching my baby grow each month, when I snap his monthly pics, it actually pains me to see how incredibly big he's getting! Although, I have to say that even though he's mobile and into everything, he still feels like my little baby! I guess, when you have a "big" four year old running around your house, I'm constantly reminded about how "baby" he still is! I'll hold on to that "baby-ness" as long as I possibly can. Over that past month Michael: -still has just his bottom two teeth. Although, I swear the top two might pop through ANY day, as they've been torturing (us both) for weeks, now. Poor lil' guy!


-Consistanly doing 11-12 SOLID hours of sleep each night! Still praising my sweet Lord on this one!


-Going down for naps like a champ! No more tears, hooray! He's taking a great morning nap (usually 1.5-2+hrs), but an afternoon nap is usually questionable;)


-Continuing to be a great eater! Oh, and is much better about consuming actual baby food, although, a large portion of his diet is actual "food."


-Happy, happy, HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! No, really- the kids lives to smile and giggle!


-LOVES his sister and gets soooo silly when he sees her!!


-On the brink of standing on his own. Caught him standing on his own for a few seconds, the other day.


-Crawls like a mad-man! Boy, does that boy have some speeeed:)


-Has yet to show "stranger anxiety."


-Does not have time to have his diaper changed;) Sometimes I feel like I'm wrestling a bull, trying to get him to hold still!


What a fun month with our busy boy!



One Month- 7/2/10
Two Months- 8/2/10
Three Months- 9/2/10
Four Months- 10/2/10
Five Months- 11/2/10
Six Months- 12/2/10 Seven Months- 1/2/11
Eight Months- 2/2/11

Nine Months- 3/2/11


Hurry-up, Mom! I have mischief I must go get into! Those messes don't get made by themselves, you know..." Ten Months-4/2/11

2 comments:

  1. How is it that when you think they cannot get any cuter, the next month they do!! I know, their personality continues to blossom, and that makes them even more adorable and lovable.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I can not believe he is ten months already!!! I think boys seem to keep that baby look to them longer, Josh was the same way and I love it! And your mom is right, it is hard to imagine but he is getting cuter every month :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan