It's hard to believe that another birthday has come and gone! I seriously feel like I was JUST celebrating last year's birthday! Crazy, I tell ya! The best part of this year's birthday was having it be on a Sunday and getting to spend the entire day with Justin (and of course, my babies!!)! The festivities started out on Friday night, with a "surprise" date night to one of my favorite restaurants, Salt Creek Grill! Two hours of uninterrupted, quality time with my love = pure BLISS!!! Oh, and of course add in a cup of Salt Creek's coffee and I was REALLY (I mean, REALLY) on 'cloud 9!" I love their coffee sooo much that my clever husband called the restaurant, earlier in the week and had some shipped to me all the way from Holland! How's that for feelin' loved, huh!? :) On my actual birthday, after sleeping in, we "brunched" at Cinnamon Productions, then headed to out for some shopping! Later, we headed to Gigi and Poppi's for some more celebrating! Top all that off with all the texts, calls, emails, cards, dinner dates, lunch dates, and coffee dates with friends, neighbors and family members and I cannot tell you how LOVED I felt! Wow-I am BLESSED! Seriously blessed!
Looks like you had a wonderful and special day with the people you love. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete