Slider

The Big Bunny

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm convinced that although, I had coordinating "Easter outfits" picked out for their trip to the bunny, the picture could not have turned out any cuter! We were at the mall on Monday with Grandma Fran and Hailey begged me to take her...how can you tell a child no to that (well, that and the fact that there was NO line, kind of factored into the equation!)?? Oh, and how could I deprive the kid's 92yr old Great-Grandma the opportunity of watching them visit the bunny simply because their outfits "didn't match!?" ;) The proof is in the pic...they LOVED that big bunny! If you remember from this pic, Hailey has made HUGE progress in this department;)

So, all in all, I'm "hoppy" to report that the kiddos had a "egg-cellant" time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan