Slider

Wedding

Thursday, April 28, 2011

On March 25th, one of my "little" cousin's, Sara, got married!! Sara and her new husband, Josh asked all four of us to be in their wedding and we couldn't have been more thrilled (or honored) to ALL be part of their special day! Hailey was ECSTATIC beyond words to be a Flower Girl and actually cried the day after the wedding when she realized the wedding was over! Michael was perhaps the most handsome Ring-Bearer I have ever seen (I'm sure I'm a teensy-bit biased) and was a complete "ham" as he was wheeled down the aisle in his "chariot!" Hailey lived-up every second of walking down that aisle and dancing the night away at the reception:) Of course, her main focus of the evening was THE CAKE;) Afterall, isn't that what weddings are all about!? ;) Needless to say, it was a perfect day and a total blast, from start to finish! Congrats Sara and Josh! Happy to be in his Papa's arms! (p.s. and Dad, I'm looking at this picture wondering when did you shave your mustache off? Seriously, how am I just now noticing this!?!?)

Loves!


Garrett, my cousin. We are 8wks apart...guess who's older? ;)




Groovin' with the Gaga!

John and Rach











Not too bad when we all "clean up" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan