My days have seemed to be PACKED, lately, and as a result, my blogging has taken a backseat:( Right now, it's becoming just another "to-do" on my never-ending "to-do list." Thanks to this awesome cold bug floating around our house (third man down, as of yesterday), my brain is too tripped out on cold/allergy medicine to even be able to think of an elaborate post, so here's some pics of the little buddy...
He was determined to get his hands on one of those cookies and how could I resist this Kodak moment? :)
Baby "tushie" and baby toes, I'm convinced there's nothing more yummy!
His face isn't scratched, it just appears he's been "gifted" with the same allergy for the grass that his Big Sis has:/
Is that the same Chamee-girl you have had since you were girl! I can not believe it, I remember watching her with my mom while your family was a vacation forever ago. Love Micheal's little boy hair cut by the way, such a handsome young man :)
Oh Nessa..he gets yummier by the day. He is such a handsome little guy. xo
ReplyDeleteIs that the same Chamee-girl you have had since you were girl! I can not believe it, I remember watching her with my mom while your family was a vacation forever ago. Love Micheal's little boy hair cut by the way, such a handsome young man :)
ReplyDeleteNot to be pushy Nessa...but I could really use another yummy update fix. BTW...how did the umbrella set up go ;)
ReplyDelete