Easter weekend ended up being a busy, but fun weekend! Between wrapping up J's 30th birthday festivities, brunch/egg hunt with our neighbors (have I mentioned how wonderful our neighbors are!?), and dying eggs, our Easter Eve was full!
Just "dying" to "dye" the eggs!
Saturday morning fun! We met our neighbors for brunch and an egg hunt at the park next to our house! It was such a fun, relaxing morning:) We are incredibly (and I mean incredibly blessed) by our new neighbors...great families with great kiddos!
Love it Nessa....Only Hailey can pull off wearing her snowman apron to color Easter Eggs. I can see she is an equal opportunity holiday girl. You go Hailey....can't wait to see what she does for Halloween. xo
Love it Nessa....Only Hailey can pull off wearing her snowman apron to color Easter Eggs. I can see she is an equal opportunity holiday girl. You go Hailey....can't wait to see what she does for Halloween. xo
ReplyDelete