Slider

INTRODUCING...

Saturday, June 5, 2010


MICHAEL REID PIOT
June 2nd 2010
9:30pm
8lbs, 5oz
19.5"
and absolutely PERFECT!!!!
WE ARE BLESSED and oh, so IN LOVE!!!!
...details of his whirlwind birth, coming soon...

4 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable! So happy for the FOUR of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is truly a little prince! Congratulations!!! Lot's of love!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Gaga has someone to give her Kid's meal "boy toys" to. Sorry to all of the little guys that were the lucky recipients before you came along.

    Welcome sweet, beautiful baby boy! There's more than enough love to go around. It's going to be great!

    xxoo ~ gaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you called! I love you guys and wish I was closer to hold that sweet little boy! I can't wait till we move back and our kids can have sleep-overs, like we did. Crazy to think we have known each other since we were Gavin's age. Wow. No more "playing house!" :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan