Slider

No, I Haven't Forgotten

Monday, June 14, 2010

...about you, my dear, little blog. What can I say, life with two kiddos leaves very little time for blogging (and returning phone calls, emails and anything else that requires my attention for longer than 30seconds)! Don't worry, I'll find a way to sneak it in! Just like everything else in my life right now, I'm adjusting to all the little changes that have come our way.

Let me first start out by saying that our little one's are doing wonderful! And Mom and Dad aren't doing too bad themselves;) Although, last week was a bit of an emotional roller coaster (I'll explain, later), it's been an absolute blast having Michael as part of our family, now! That baby could NOT be any sweeter!

Today, was Justin's first day back to work:( I have to say that Hailey and I missed him like crazy, after having him home with us for the past week-and-a-half. Of course, he called home quite a few times...I think we all had "separation anxiety" from one another;)

Well, I'm staring at the screen, realizing it's time to go get my tiniest munchkin for his next feeding! Chat soon (just not sure how soon)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan