As I mentioned in my previous post, there's been a little too much of this going on in the wee hours of the morning...
(Oh, and yes I know I looked "haggered" and exhausted. Not to mention delusional because what other nut takes a picture of herself at 3AM!?!? Hey, it was either take pictures to keep myself entertained or watch Jerry Springer re-runs.)
Seriously though, this little grin makes every sleepless second SOOOOOOO worth it:)
AND...
...not enough of this! I believe Justin snapped this picture one morning, after I finally surrendered and brought Michael in bed with us.
p.s. As much as I could snuggle my babies ALLLLLLLLL day long, you know I'm DESPERATE when they are in sleeping IN BED with me!
This post would not be complete without mentioning the abundance of grace and patience this little girl has in her heart when it comes to letting Mama wake up slowly (keyword there) in the morning, after a rough night. Love my baby girl!
Hang in there!! I should call you when I'm up at 3 am. :) Just remember it can't last forever. And I here ya on doing anything to get some rest... Lincoln was in bed with me this morning- I couldn't move my arm and my neck was killing me, but I didn't care. I would put up with anything to get in a few more zzzzs. Love ya!
Seriously, your kids are SO DARN CUTE Vanessa!! I LOVE them. And I feel your pain with that second child not sleeping! I just had Sophie in my bed last night... something I NEVER do. But hey, you do what you gotta do sometimes. Keep up the good work, those children are so blessed to have you as their mommy!
Hang in there!! I should call you when I'm up at 3 am. :) Just remember it can't last forever. And I here ya on doing anything to get some rest... Lincoln was in bed with me this morning- I couldn't move my arm and my neck was killing me, but I didn't care. I would put up with anything to get in a few more zzzzs. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, your kids are SO DARN CUTE Vanessa!! I LOVE them. And I feel your pain with that second child not sleeping! I just had Sophie in my bed last night... something I NEVER do. But hey, you do what you gotta do sometimes. Keep up the good work, those children are so blessed to have you as their mommy!
ReplyDeletewell i'm glad im not the only one! im sooo tired ALLLL THE TIME! and yes, those little smiles make it all worth it! :)
ReplyDelete