...and getting chubbier by the month!
We are loving every second (even the ones at 2am) with our little "Chubba-whubba!" I swear this baby grows sweeter by the minute! His constant smiles leave my heart soft and squishy:) He's had a major growth spurt this past month and we all love his pudgy-ness! Well, okay he's not that pudgy, just when we compare him to the peanut-size of his sister when she was his age.
At three months, Mr. Michael-man is:
- still LOVING his bathtime! I guess, I'll enjoy this while it lasts because something tells me that in a few years, he'll prefer to remain a stinky-boy over bathing;)
- after sleeping through the night for a couple weeks, he's decided partying with Mama at all hours of the night is so much more fun! Oh, and by "all hours," I DO mean "ALL HOURS" of the night!! Actually, he's had some tummy issues that I think we've finally figured out and hopefully, we are on our way back to getting some sleep!
- Michael has recently found his hands and is enjoying sucking and slobbering all over them!
- oh, speaking of slobbering...the boy has got one good set of salivary glands on him and drools like crazy!!
- constantly staring at his sister and follows her with his eyes, wherever she goes. He's already learned not to let her out of his sight;)
- becoming more interactive and overall, more "playful"
No comments:
Post a Comment