Slider
These Two
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
...make my heart smile! They have the sweetest relationship and seeing them together puts a huge grin on my face! Is there anything sweeter than a daddy/daughter relationship? Justin and I often talk about how critical a healthy daddy/daughter relationship is for a little girl and there's no doubt in my mind that Hailey will grow up, always having a special place in her heart for her Daddy. You don't have to know me very well at all, to know what a sweet spot my own Dad holds in my heart. Having always cherished the relationship I have with my Dad, I absolutely adore watching these two follow down that same path. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that these two are the closest of buds! Let's face it, the girl pretty much idolizes this guy:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment