It happened..my baby girl turned four! Sitting here scratching my head on where the time has gone! Thanks to the wonderful rain, her dreams of a "Pinkalicious Jumphouse Party" were scaled down to a Pinkalicious party, sans the "jumphouse" part;) That's okay, Justin and I told her we owe her a jumphouse at some point during the year! Luckily, as long as her cousins were there, she had a cake and of course, presents, she was stoked! Maybe one year, I'll actually get smart and plan a party strictly indoors (you know the weather will be 80+ with clear skies that year)!


On her actual birthday, we started the day off by doing at-home mani/pedi's, then off to the mall! Her surprise of the day was going to Build-a-Bear and building a...BUNNY! (Thought I was gonna say "bear," didn't ya!?) She had an absolute blast picking out it's wardrobe (surprise, surprise) and giving it, its first "bath." The next stop was onto Subway (her pick) and then to See's candy for a Vanilla lollipop (her fav!)!
No comments:
Post a Comment