Slider

Crazy Oranges

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Last Saturday, Hailey started her first season of soccer!  In case you didn't read the title of this post, her team name is the Crazy Oranges!  So cute!

Aside from the SCORCHING heat, she has played in both weeks, she's loving it!  We are trying to tell her that not every game will be it be this hot outside...all the little girls come off the field with cherry-red, little cheeks!

Daddy took her out for practice when he got home from work one day this week and she also had a practice with her team, this past week.  Needless to say, she's building up some endurance out there!  Oh, and because her team has no extra players, all girls play the entire game...talk about tiring!

It is no secret that I do NOT like sports, BUT I had NOOOOOOO idea how much I would LOVE watching Bug at her games!  Holy moly- it's awesome and SOOO exciting!!!!  I am having a total blast and the four of us are LOVING the family-time, these Saturdays are bringing, while hanging out on the soccer fields:)









1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Go Hailey! Gav started Baseball last year, and I loved the Sat games. Hopefully the weather gets better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan