Slider

Green Thumb

Monday, March 7, 2011

It's a new day over here in the Piot household, that's right peeps, we're (ahem, Mama and her cubs) are growing their own vegetables! Hold the laughter, the girl who kills every flower she touches has decided to conquer growing her own food! Who is this chick!?!? Don't worry, I hardly even know myself anymore;)

The thing that puzzles me most in this whole ordeal is how much I'm LOVING being outside in the yard! I find myself "playing in the dirt" (as my Mama says) at any chance I get! I love it so much in fact, I'm actually requesting a pair of garden clogs for my birthday...seriously, who does that!?!?

We'll see how "fruitful" our vegetable garden is, but for now, we're having a blast "nurturing" our little seedlings! Bon Appetit!





Armed and ready with "the CLAW"

Seriously, how could I NOT fall in love with gardening, when I've got these two to help me out! :)

Shhh...don't tell Bubs he's in a "pink" car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan