Yep, the day had come, the day that I soo dreaded since first holding my baby girl in my arms and praying I'd never have to let her go! That's right, on March 1st I sent my baby off to the wolves...oh wait, I mean Preschool, I sent my baby off to Preschool! (Can you even begin to imagine the day I send her off to Kindergarten?? I told Justin to start saving because that might just put Mama over the edge and I may be in need of some therapy!)
No, truth to the matter is Bug was ready and so was Mama:) To be honest, I think that had a lot to do with the smooth transition...praise the Lord! I wish I had captured the look on Bug's face when I told her that "today was finally the day!" Oh brother, was she excited!! Naturally, the biggest worry on her mind was what she was going to wear! Go figure, I'm not surprised! So, after picking out the "perfect" outfit, we were off!
I was completely prepared to have her trying to crawl up me and beg me to take her home, but NOPE, quite the opposite in fact! That silly girl went off running and only came back to give me a kiss because I begged her to! Off she went...
Her first day (and everyday there after) has been WONDERFUL!! She is eager to go and is constantly asking me if "today is the day she has Preschool!" Success!!
What a doll :)
ReplyDelete