Slider

Smorgasbord!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Here's a smorgasbord of pics from April and May! Rather than writing individual posts for each "event," (I know, I know, I'm so lazy these days!), I figured at this point the only way to get these puppies posted was to lump them into one post! Now, that "Operation 1st Birthday Week" is over, I should resume to my regular posting schedule, shortly! ;) Until then, enjoy!
May- "Scootin" around the backyard!

May- Too tired (and sick) to stay up and watch the Lakers. From what I remember the Lakers got creamed, so he really didn't miss much;)

May- Another "bites the dust." Buggy, Brother and Mama all "shared" a nasty, nasty cold/sinus/ear infection all month long (or so it seemed!).

Easter





...and an egg for YOU!

I mean, seriously! I cannot stand the cuteness!

Brother: "So, you're tellin' me some big bunny left all this loot for me!?"


Celebrating the big "3-0!"


Gigi and Poppy!!!

Daddy's Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan