Slider

Strawberries, Sunshine and Friends, Oh My!

Sunday, June 12, 2011










A couple weeks ago, the kiddos and I joined some of our "old" neighbors for a tour of the strawberry farm at Tanaka Farms. I have to say, I may have (okay, I DID) have just as much fun as my kids! After packing in a wagon (think *sardines), we drove around the farm and tried various veggies. Seriously, they were D-I-V-I-N-E!!!! It doesn't get much more fresh than eating organic veggies, straight from the crop they grew from! Believe it or not, Michael's favorite treat was the GREEN ONION! What a crazy lil guy...I took one nibble and decided I a.) like my green onions mixed with other food and b.) didn't want to have onion breath until the day I die, but not Lil Buddy, nope he nibbled and nibbled the whole ride through;) Silly Chubbas!

Once we arrived at the actual strawberry fields, we hopped out and we were free to roam the fields, pick as many strawberries as we could fit in our basket and stuff ourselves silly with strawberries!!!

Seriously, the BEST way to spend a Wednesday afternoon with my babes!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Tanaka Farms! They have one of my favorite pumpkin patches in the Fall as well. I have always wanted to try watermelon picking too. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan