Slider

Baby Bro's 1st Angel Game

Friday, July 1, 2011

A few weeks ago, we took the kiddies to an Angel game. It was Buddy's first Angel game!! If you don't know my husband or my dad...then you don't know what a HUGE milestone this was:) With both of them being HUGE Angel fans, it was pretty exciting that we were all able to go together! Since John and Marisa have their own suite for the business, we were able to enjoy all the comforts of having the ENTIRE suite to ourselves...the ONLY way to go when you've got little ones;) Of course, Buggy's biggest thrill of the day was...wait for it...the dessert cart!! Are you surprised?? She picked out a cupcake and I think all the girls shared a bag of M&M's, the size of their noggins! Me? Oh, I went straight for the caramel apple! We all had a "ball" and I think the kiddos were asleep before we even made it out of the parking lot!



Sugarfest 2011!

The boys!


1 comment:

  1. Wow I am jealous the suite looks amazing and it sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan