Slider

Boys Will Be Boys

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Last week, I was getting out the hose to connect to the kids' splash pad and kiddie pool. I turned on the hose and walked around the side of the house to find that Little Buddy had an idea of his own! He had stolen the hose and was sitting smack-dab in the middle of the veggie garden, in a pile of MUD! My first instinct was to run and "rescue" him from the mess, when a light went off in my head...he's THRILLED and LOVING every millisecond of it! Every time I get a big-head and think I've got this whole "boy thing" figured out, I'm swiftly reminded what a novice I still am;) Although, sitting in a pile of wet, gooey mud seems utterly miserable to me, it is quite the dream and thrill for a little BOY!

I quickly ran and grabbed my camera and started snapping away because it was too cute, not to do so! Thank you Little Buddy for pulling me away from my "everything needs to be clean and tidy" world to show me how fun getting dirty can be!




Toes, toes- I LOVE the toes!!





Alright, the clothes HAD to come off!


Big Sister had the same idea as myself...she'll watch from "outside" the mud;)

2 comments:

  1. Nothing beats baby toes...I love Michael's little sandals. And what a beauty Hailey is. She looks so grownup. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a big boy already and Hailey, her long hair and beautiful smile... yes, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan