The title pretty much says it all, in regards to my post. Not sure if I've mentioned what a STELLAR Big Sis Hailey is (okay, I probably have a time or two)! The girl is a total ROCK-STAR when it comes to this role:) The way she takes care of and still totally adores "her baby" is something that I had no idea a four-year old was capable of?? She is beyond a perfect, little helper to old Mom, here. I still remember the enamoured twinkle she had in her eyes, when she came to the hospital to meet Michael...happy to report that twinkle is still shining towards her baby bro! Pure awesome!
Kissy, kissy
"I wanna see, Sissy!"
"Teaching" baby bro all about her coveted Leapster.
Big Sis insists that Little Buddy rides "safely" w/her helmet on! (Shh...don't tell her that puppy is going to come flying right off his head, the first bump they hit!)
Love it!!! So, so sweet! I can't believe how BIG your little ones are getting!! Hoping to get a chance to see you soon! I'll be in cali this weekend (its a really quick one) but then again in October for my cuz's wedding, so maybe we could come by for a visit! Glad to be back to the blog world!!!!
Love it!!! So, so sweet! I can't believe how BIG your little ones are getting!! Hoping to get a chance to see you soon! I'll be in cali this weekend (its a really quick one) but then again in October for my cuz's wedding, so maybe we could come by for a visit! Glad to be back to the blog world!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo :)