Slider

Let's Go Back, Shall We??

Saturday, November 26, 2011

...Like back to the start of October?? Our month started out with us opening Escrow on a house on October 1st and closing on Halloween. Everything in between those 30 days was a bit of a blur, to say the least! Between, home inspections, flooring/paint/appliance decisions and shopping, planning/throwing my sister a baby shower, J traveling 10days out of the month, packing, packing, cleaning out closets, Halloween, making sure all aspects for our loan were in order (umm, STRESSFUL!), signing docs, organizing a move, oh, and taking care of our two munchkins...yes, life was a bit of a blur! In fact, I cant even tell you how ecstatic we are to have a bit of "normalcy" in our life again! I could not keep up at that speed any longer;) Obviously, we are still in transition mode in our house, but it's the stuff that can wait until "quiet" times during the day/week/weekend. Bless my kiddos sweet hearts, as they have been so patient during SOO many "un-fun for kids" tasks and errands, etc! Sooo, without further ado, here is our month of October in a few pics:)

*Oh, and those of you who blog with Blogger know what a PAIN it can be to upload photos...so, they actually go from newest to oldest. After three attempts to finish this entry, I was NOT about to waste time organizing the pics;)

Meador "5.5"

Daddy showing Little Buddy the trick-or-treating "ropes"

Piot PILOT...yep, not only do we have the "Piot Pilot" as our car, but made Michael keep with our family theme! Why? Well, because we're cool, like that. ;)

Oh, Buddy...your Mama LOVES you!

Sweet and beautiful Alice!


Pre-Halloween dinner

Neighborhood Carnival- 10/29! Do we have a FUN neighborhood, or what!?!? I may be biased, but it's really the best!


Bobbin' for donuts! This was hilarious!!
Ta-Da! Buddy lookin' crazy-cool with his "slam job" (as Daddy calls it). Look out ladies, handsome man on the loose!

The "during"

The "before." I began calling him "Shaggy-Dog"

Hi babies!!

Hailey's Preschool class

Sweet friends on their fieldtrip to the fire station!

Yummies








Pretty ladies

Birthday girl!

Color Me Mine

October 2nd. Pup-sitting while Gaga and Grandpa were in Utah. I believe it was a few minutes after this pic was taken that Michael was caught red-handed with a kibble in his mouth! Oh, Chubbas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nessa....I was going thru withdrawals...thanks for the update. Give your beauties a kiss for me. Oh and please tell Marissa congrats on the arrival of baby Jack. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Congrats on your move!!!! Glad things are getting back to normal for you! Will I be seeing you this weekend??? I hope so!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan