ONE YEAR- 6/2/11!!!!
"Holy-moly...it's exactly 9:30pm and you know what that means??? I'm officially ONE-YEAR old!!"
Happy Birthday to me!

...what a difference a year makes!
To my sweet little one, the one who taught me just HOW MUCH I could love a little BOY!! To the one who made Hailey a BIG sister. To the one who made us a family of FOUR. To the one who made Mommy and Daddy parents to not one, but TWO kiddos. To the one who has made me smile everyday. To the one who still leaves me scratching my head at the craziness of his birth. To the one who's smile is beyond contagious. To the one who's hands I stare at and wonder what God has planned for them. To the one who carries the tall order of carrying his Grandpa's name. To the one who finally broke the streak of girls in the King family. To the first grandson on BOTH sides of the family. To the one who is my snuggle-chubs. To the one who has blessed my life beyond measures...
Happy Birthday, little one!
Oh my gosh could Micheal is just as handsome as can be!!! And those pictures with the clock are so creative. You are loved by a amazing Mommy, Daddy and Sister little man ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your little man!!! What a CUTIE!!! And I love the clock pictures -- such a creative idea!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo worth the wait Nessa. I love the clock too. Give your big one year old a kiss for me. xo
ReplyDelete