Slider

Breaking Up the Week

Saturday, October 1, 2011

This past Wednesday, I felt like the "errands" needed to wait and I needed to spend some time "playing" with my babes! All too much lately, I'm reminded of how fragile life is and I needed to put the "serious" stuff on hold right now, and head down to one of my favorite places...the harbor and just run around and be a kid...with my kids:) :) We grabbed a Starbucks on our way(skinny Chai latte for Mama and "Vanilla" milk for the Bugster). If Michael would decide he likes cow's milk over his formula, he could have joined in on our fun, too. Anyway, here are some pics from our afternoon...
Oh, you two!

Wild man is downright CRAZY these days (well, he's actually just being a BOY, but coming from someone who has ZERO experience in the "boy dept," he's nuts, in my book!) This picture is precious to me. Why, you ask. Um, because it's the only 10min of my day where he's corralled. God bless my stroller. Seriously.

Having fun with the camera timer.

Here she comes!

"I'm going to get you. Get back here, Sister!"

"Okay, maybe I won't be getting you. Umm, seriously-get back here!"

"Alright, game over. What's the fun in it, if I can't catch her?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan