Slider

Palm Desert

Monday, October 17, 2011

A few weekends ago, we packed up on a Friday night (whew-what a day that was; too much to explain) and headed out to meet up with Papa, Mimi and Granny-Franny (as we've nicknamed her) in Palm Desert. While they stayed in Papa's house, we stayed a few homes away at Mimi's house.

Something about being in the desert is SO relaxing and rejuvenating to me. Some are "mountain people" (and maybe I'd be too, if I didn't feel like puking every time you take me above sea-level!), but me...I LOVE the clean, dry desert air. Being out there just makes me downright happy:)

Saturday, Hailey and Mama went shopping with Mimi...we scored some good digs, too! The boys cruised the desert in Papa's Porche to pick up lunch for us and later, we all (well, minus Granny-Franny) went for a dip in the pool. We finished off the day with dinner at the "happening" Mexican restaurant. (and what I mean by "happening" is that Paris Hilton parked her Bentley next to the Pilot, so clearly the restaurant was posh enough for her!) ;) ;)

Sadly, "my" fun ended there because I spent the entire next day FLAT on my back; sicker than a dog. I don't get knocked down-sick like that very often at all, but geesh, whatever flu/cold bug I caught, was it ever nasty! I finally drug myself out of bed around 2pm, so we could drive home. Oh well, at least we got in some fun time on Saturday! Looking forward to another trip, sans the sickness;)

Sadly, I hardly have ANY pics from the weekend. I know, I know, shame on me!

Bedhead Babies:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan