Slider

Before's and After's- Master Bedroom/Bathroom

Sunday, April 1, 2012

...as requested, I'll keep rollin' along with some before and after shots of the house!

BEFORE:

AFTER:   

We replaced all carpeting upstairs and had the walls painted.  Eventually, we will put in a new light fixture/chandelier above our bed ...once we can decide what exactly we want:)  Oh, and I know, I know...I need something added above our headboard.  Hmmm, decisions, decisions!

This built-in originally matched the color on the crown...dark.  We had both painted white and really love the way the color completely brightened up our room!  Not sure if the walls look somewhat blue in the pictures, but they are actually painted grey, "Silver Spoon," to be exact;)


BEFORE:
 
AFTER:
We changed out our light fixture, had the cabinet also painted white and JP added some hardware to the cabinet, as well.

I'm a minimalist when it comes to keeping things on the counter, but I LOVE my little owl, "woo" keeps my makeup brushed company;)

I wanted to forgo the "traditional" towel bar, so we went with our initial hooks from Anthro.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Nessa! You do have a knack for decorating. I can't wait to see H & M's rooms :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan