Slider

Easter

Friday, April 27, 2012

We had a fabulous Easter, this year! Really, it was a completely perfect day of family time and reflecting on the ultimate sacrifice that was made for us! What really made the day so special was how inquisitive Hailey was, asking so many sweet and innocent questions about the Resurrection. JP and I were both blown away at just how much she understood. It was really endearing to see that she truly grasped that Easter was about SO much more than cute bunny rabbits and jellybeans!


Naturally, the kiddos were up early and raring to go find eggs and their baskets. Oh, the excitement!! Later, we headed to church, which was held outside with a couple other local churches. What a neat way to spend Easter service! The weather was 'gorge!'


After lunch at Rubio's, it was home for naps (even Hailey took a little afternoon snooze!). Later, we headed to Gigi and Poppy's house for more festivities and to celebrate Gaga's 49th birthday;)







"Okay, here's one egg.  Now, can I please go back to playing with my cars??" 



Run, Buggy, RUN!!  The excitement at this age is the BEST!!! 

 Umm, okay...maybe we do look alike!  Just a little.


 Oh Gaga, you're cracking me up with this "game!"

This might be one of my fav pics of Chubba!  I mean, look at him!?!?  Gush, gush- I know;) 

 Yummies.  

Sometimes all that egg huntin' wears you out and you just need take a nap...yep, right in a dog bed!  The best part of this pic is that every time he went to lay down in it, he began purring!  Ha! 

"Maybe no one will see me, if I just take a little frosting off the side, here??"  Busted, Chubbas...
you. are. busted. boy. 

Gettin' my hands on my squish-a-lish!!!! 


"Well, since I was caught red-handed at the dessert table, maybe Poppy will be a sucker and load me up on some sugar!?!?  Score!!" 

Happy Birthday, Gaga!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan