Slider

Mid-May Recap

Friday, May 25, 2012

Phew...here we are coasting into Memorial Day weekend!?!? I'll admit, ever since being introduced into this handy lil' gadget, known as the iphone, I've been rather lazy about taking pics with my "other" camera. "He" has spent a little too much time in the cabinet and I'm certain "he's" a little irritated that I've been "cheating" on "him" with someone else...hehe;) These pics will just have to do! Here is just a snippet of what we've been up to the past couple weeks! This does not include a rather exciting event that took place last weekend...that event deserves a separate post all on its own:)


  • Chillaxin' in Sister's bed, wearing her Hello Kitty fedora.  He's bringin' "sexy back," that's for sure;)
  • Sister crept into Michael's room, while I was rocking him and she took up residence in his crib and took a NAP!  NEVER naps anymore, so this was presh!
  • Lashes.  Lashes.  Lashes.  Need I say more?
  • May is apparently marking the beginning of "dinner in the backyard every evening"


  • My political shirt.  JP came home and asked me when I went "all political on him?"  Ha!  SOO not like me to get my nose in politics!  (Oh, don't get me wrong I have VERY, VERY strong political opinions, I just never really voice them, unless they're on a ballot)
  • Evenings at the park.  
  • Always have at least one DIY project over here.  Just finished our monogram.
  • Hailey asked me to "make her a dress."  Yikes.  Totally intimidated, but will make that sweet girl a dress, if it's the last thing I do!  (Although, I'd be mortified if any seamstress saw it, the dress-making process is going rather well.  No curse words have been spoken in the process, either.  Not too shabby, I must admit)



  • Snugglin' with the Daddy-man
  • WHITE. PEACH. MARGARITA.  Pure goodness.
  • Conquering my recent "bird-fear" (yes, I have ALL the reason in the world to have a bird fear, after my recent "mauling").  
  • Bagel-date with my mini-mister after dropping off Sister at school.



  • Not pictured:  our recent trips to the pool and sprinkler parks,  oodles of playdates with our out-of-town friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan