Slider

Ice Cream Truck Fun!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Well, with the scorching temps we've had (yes, I LOVE the heat), I FINALLY let my kids do something they've never done...get ice cream from the ice cream man!  After a great game of soccer and a couple hours of riding bikes and playing outside, I couldn't resist letting the ice cream truck pass by our house, without having him stop!  Hailey nearly went into distress trying to make up her mind, as to which treat to indulge in and Michael seemed quite puzzled that some random truck pulled up in front of our house, handing out ice cream!  The giggles and squeals from the kiddos were too, too cute!  That's what life's about, people:)

Anyway, Hailey chose the "Care Bear" pop, Mikey chose the "Bugs Bunny,"  Justin chilled down with a Sno-Cone and me...why, nothing other than a Pink Panther pop, or course! (My obsession with the Pink Panther pop goes back to my own childhood).  



Doesn't everyone eat their Sno-Cone up in a tree??  Ha, JP was in the middle of trimming our tree, while the other three of us were down on the grass, snacking on ours:)  He's a "multi-tasking man," I guess.


Taking advantage of her little brother's 2yr old attention span;) 

Naturally, Buddy couldn't have cared less to let her have some 

Hailey being a "caring" big sis, by gouging out the gumball-eyeballs on Bugs Bunny because "it just wouldn't be safe for Mikey to have those!"   

Sticky toes!  I "may" have kissed those yummy lil pups! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan