Let's try this entire post again (was just about to hit "post" and a certain climbing someone on my lap, made my hand hit a button that deleted my ENTIRE post. Good thing, he's so dang cute!)
I have yet to decide if using the awesome camera on my iPhone is a blessing or a curse?? A blessing because, I am CONSTANTLY capturing the fun, daily, "little" things that go on, but I say a "curse" because I hardly ever lug out my Canon. Also, if anyone has an easy way to dowload pics from their iPhone, please speak up! The emailing them to myself and then downloading is a pain! Anyway, on with the randoms, courtesy of yours truly's phone;)
It has become a "tradition" to snap a pic at every Target we spy Hailey's scooter box:) Michael already recognizes it, and shouts, "Sis-sis-sis-yyyy!!!!"
Not sure how these survived the entire month of October without any disturbance (other than Hailey sneaking a few, here and there), but on this particular evening, I put my guard down and let these two munchkins play with the candycorn. It kept them busy FOREVER...the best part was they were so consumed with it, that they didn't even eat any! I sat in the chair and was even able to catch up on the phone with a girlfriend.
You cannot beat a 77 degree, Monday morning at the harbor! Revitalizing workout, that made me forget it was even a Monday! Double-bonus, indeed;)
Keeping warm and giggling with the "gals!" (aka cousins)
Happy 81st Birthday, Poppy!! Oh, how we love him!!
Last soccer game of the season- Hailey played like it was nobody's business! My usually polite, little girl turned into a SASSY, SOCCER MANIAC! She literally had determination written all over her face. It was AWESOME to see this side of her! Oh, and to top it all off...she scored the last goal of the season for her team! Goooo, Buggy-girl!
Here...kitty-kitty! "Mom, can we plllleeeease take him home???" Michael was really hoping this cat would magically wander into our car! Too bad I wouldn't even make it out of the parking lot before I was in the middle of an allergy attack-ha! Sorry, bud!
While we were home with 60 degree temps and rain, Justin was freezing his toosh off in Calgary. Can you say, "Ten degrees!?" Brrr...
Hailey's first play at school and she was the queen! Her class is so darn cute!
Made some good ol' "comfort food" for election night. Thank the Lord because it turns out, we're going to need all the comfort we can get;/ Enough said about that. I'm trying to keep this post upbeat:/
BEST. SIGHT. EVER.
Pure excitement on both their parts, when we pick Hailey up at school! I hope they always keep their "sweet" relationship.
...and there you have it. The "randoms" from the past couple weeks!











No comments:
Post a Comment