Sadly, I have a couple posts that recap some special events in December, but due to computer issues, I don't have access to my pictures. Yes, I know a post is no good without pics, right? Boo:(
In the meantime, I will start off by saying how thrilled our family is that February is here! Seriously, like I want to shout a loud, "AMEN" from the rooftops! January nearly swallowed our family whole and I thought the month was never going to end. Things and trials that we knew would be coming, but regardless, when you're weathering "the storm," it is not easy. As always, we have each other and our God to carry us through this crazy time. With that combination, NOTHING can take us Piots down! :) Amen for that!
Moving on the brighter things...January was also a month of new, exciting and long-awaited beginnings on many levels for us! Looking forward to the exciting year ahead...bring on 2013!
Too-da-loo for now! Just wanted to pop in and say "hello" to my little place in cyberspace:)
No comments:
Post a Comment