Slider

V-day!

Monday, May 13, 2013

V-day, "Valentine's Day" has long come and gone!  Three months from tomorrow, to be exact...can someone tell me where time is going??  Thanks to the gorgeous 80+ degree weather and some fabulous peeps in my life, our day was a blast!!

The kids and I picked up lunch from In and Out and met our dear friends at our favorite park for some good company and food:)  I can't remember the last time I got a sunburn in February??  I'll take it, if that means HOT weather!  Yes, remember I am a freak who LOVES the heat.

After tiring the munchkins out (or at least, making a good attempt at doing so), I came home to a couple fun surprises on my doorstep from my secret admirer, I mean husband;)  Can you say roses and chocolate covered strawberries???  He knows the way to my heart!

When Justin got home from work, it was time for a scavenger hunt for gifts!  The kids loved this, well, I'm not sure Michael understood why there were presents hiding in the dryer (the "treasure" spot), but all he cared about was the fact, he got to open a present!  Dinner was complete with what else, but Shirley Temples:)

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE this day??? Hehe, oh yes, I think I have;)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan