Slider

iPhone Pics- January through March

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

 Besides "13" being my lucky number, my second sign that it was going to be a good year, was this double-rainbow that Hailey and I saw on New Year's Day!

 Family measuring session...yes, we are THAT exciting



Michael givin' the guinea pigs some love 

 Haircut!

 Having some bonding time with Mommy at the nail salon

 Ahh, how I love a beautiful, WARM day in January

Weekend get-away with JP 


BRRRRRR...yes, it was way BELOW ZERO!  These temps were a first for me.  #totalwimp 


 Daily occurrence...perfecting that swing

 Betcha' didn't know I married a guy with juggling being one of his talents;)  

 Random hail storm

 Happy place

 Birthday lovin'

 Fun day with friends!!!

 That tricky Leprechaun!  He seems to make quite the mess at our house, EVERY year;)

 Raskullz photo shoot with our best friend, Taelor!  These two cuties have been best friends since birth:)  Hard for me to even comprehend, they're 6 1/2:/

 Real life baby doll?

 Wednesday morning rituals

 Sometimes Mommy needs a time out- ha!  Those faces look innocent, but...

 A hot day in March, while working outside in the yard DEFINITELY calls for a shaved ice from this adorable truck!

 Not sure how I ended up with a vacated side of the booth, but I had to document 

 Strands Beach for a midweek picnic and playtime on the sand (or in the water, if you happen to fall in, like this kid!)  Never a dull moment...NEVER

 Can you tell this is the first day that Morning Sickness hit?  I mean, TWO suckers (he takes about three licks of lollipops and is done) and a cheesy, plastic Woody hat!?  Yep, Mom was on her way down for the count!  



When Mom is under the weather, the kids get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan