Slider

December 2013

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Haha...getting a decent picture with a 3year old is just a roll of the dice!

Being such a sweet boy, "watching" the tree get decorated;)


Visiting our house went from weekly visits, to stopping by multiple times in a week as completion drew nearer and the detailed work was happening.

Cutest bum, I ever did see:)  Baby boy was getting some tummy aches when he was a few weeks old and the only way he would be soothed was to curl in a ball, on his tummy.  I would pat his little tush and rub his back and then all would be good again;)

One month down!  Lover-boy! :)

7th Birthday at American Girl at The Grove in LA!  Gaga and Mommy took Hailey and Grant (who screamed the entire way to LA...this was the week he decided the car was NOT a happy place!  Yikes- stressful!).  We had lunch at our favorite spot, Mendocino Farms and then headed across the street to American Girl.  Oh, and what trip to LA would be complete without a stop at Georgetown Cupcakes!




First time seeing Santa~ Rogers Gardens, Corona del Mar

PAL delivered birthday donuts for the birthday girl!  Way to go, PAL:) 

Hailey's Christmas Pageant for school 

SEVEN!! 

Birthday celebration at school:) 

Birthday pic with my girl:) 


Farrell's for her birthday dinner, after Daddy took the big kids to see Frozen...goodness, who said a December birthday kid got jipped??  NOT this girl.  Nope, not one bit!
This pic will always make my heart smile...I was SO worried about it not feeling like Christmas bc SO many things weren't per our usual "traditions," this year. (new baby, apartment living, none of our usual decorations, etc).  However, I have to say I will always look back at this Christmas with fondness in my heart!  I was humbly reminded that NONE of the usual "traditions" make up Christmas and that celebrating the birth of our Savior is truly what makes Christmas feel like well, Christmas!

This cracks me up!  This is how the kids fell asleep every night, while living in the apartment (insert bursting heart).  Before JP or I would go to bed, we would put Michael in his bed, but they both liked the comfort of falling asleep next to one another. 

Self-timer, family pic...not too shabby.  Heading out to our annual Teppan-style dinner and a visit to the Ritz

 This baby!!!!

Family pic outtake...haha


Family pic attempt #3 

 Santa came!



Gigi sure loves her baby snuggles!! 

Grant and Grant:) 

Growing boy!  Seven weeks:)  Slow down, time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan