Slider

February 2014

Monday, August 10, 2015

February was spent by beginning life in our new home!  I think February 1st was our second morning waking up in our house...exciting stuff!  Actually, it was really exciting because it was the first morning waking up in our own beds;)  You see, when we (ahem, JP) were finalizing all the details for deliveries of new furniture, he scheduled our bed to be delivered the day AFTER we officially moved in, making our first night quite the "musical beds" of sleeping arrangements!  Ah, memories...JP and the kids in Hailey's room (with Michael sleeping on a crib mattress on the floor).  The baby on his changing mat, next to the twin mattress I slept on, in Michael's room.  Told ya...absolute chaos!  It's comical all these months later, but after a FULL day of moving, three young kids and a VERY sleep-deprived mother, it was not funny while I was tossing and turning that first night in our house;)  I guess it just made our second night home, all that sweeter:)

Enough with that, onto February!

Happy, happy, happy!  Now, if we could just get him to sleep through the night, we'd be golden;)  Look at that belly...happy, yummy tummya 


Clearly, I've been too busy with moving to get my poor son's haircut!  Clearly. 

Such great "helpers" at breaking down those moving boxes

My littlest Valentine!!

 Ready for breakfast with my Valentines!


 Waiting for their first clue to begin their scavenger hunt for the Valentine goodies!

 Silly!  They found their treasures:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan