Slider

T*E*N

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

On June 3, Justin and I had our tenth wedding anniversary!  I don't know what it is, but I love our anniversary!  I love reminiscing about our wedding, the past ten years of marriage and feeling like for one day of the entire year, it's just about the two of us and celebrating what a gift being married to your best friend really is!  It's no secret, marriage is work, but it's the type of work that brings MASS amounts of satisfaction.  It's a type of work that brings both of us pleasure to put into because there's no greater feeling than bringing one another joy!!!  I don't ever take the quality of our marriage for granted, either!  I look back at our wedding and think how much our love for eachother has grown in those ten years.  I'm giddy to think about what our next ten years holds...and alllllll the years after!!!  

Being as it was a "biggie" in the anniversary department, we wanted to sneak away and celebrate!  Justin planned an entire weekend at the Ojai Valley Inn and Spa.  It. was. incredible. 

I had no idea where we were going, up until we pulled into he hotel; so fun!  He started the day by taking me to lunch at my favorite spot, The Panini Cafe.  Then, we had a nice drive up north, just chatting and chatting and chatting:)  The rest of the weekend was truly one I'll always cherish...RELAXING and just strolling along like two, lil lovebirds on a mini-second-honeymoon:)  

Being deep in the throws of parenthood (which we LOVE), it can be easy to put a marriage on the back burner, but it's pretty incredible how revitalizing it can be to sneak away for a couple days and just focus on the center of our family...us!






Um, babies??  Look at those two KIDS! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan