Slider

Grant's Ramblings

Friday, September 15, 2017

If I don't write this one down, I'll be sorry!

My mom and I were in Target and as with any Target trip with my boys, it involves a wandering down the Hot Wheels aisle.  I had Grant perched up, standing on the shelf (with my knee as a "seat" to him) when he hits us with this:

Grant: "I don't have my credit card." (in a disappointed, somewhat irritated tone)

Me: "Your credit card???"

Grant: (in a TOTALLY irritated tone, now)  "UGHHHHHH!!!!  You ALWAYS forget my credit card!!!"

His back was to me, but I'm almost positive there was a major eye roll from him, too!  Ha!  My mom and I just kind of stood there like "this kid is nuts" (and smart, oh so, smart!)

I'll take this though over what he said to me on a recent trip to BevMo.  That might've been filed under "V's Most Embarrassing Moments" verses "Grant's Ramblings." ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan