This kid kills me!! He told me this is what he'd do if he walked in his room and saw a bad guy! Poor third kid, they definitely have different things on their brain than the "untainted" first born-ha!! I blame his older siblings. And YouTube. Darn YouTube.
Anyway, this little comedic break in the Target trip was the best! Especially, considering I was walking around that store with my head spinning and throbbing, but ya know...#momlife. Life must go on even when Mama goes down.
Things that also don't wait when Mama goes down...car inspection for my car renewal (that was expiring in the next week. So fun packing up "the troops" to go sit in a mechanic shop while feeling like death. However, thanks to these kids, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could be! They were SO good and patient!
I was tempted to indulge in a shaved ice to cool my throat, but I settled for a mango popsicle at home. Since we had been at home all day (other than to get my car inspected), I thought I'd surprise the kids with Bahama Bucks. It also gave JP some peace and quiet, as he came home from work feeling awful. We picked him up some soup on the way home.
Sibling Yoga sesh
I stared up at her and simply thought to myself "wow, she's like a mini-me!" Where did my tiny girl go??
Need I say more??? Look closely at what he's holding. Yes, of course we made him carry it through the store and to the register. #walkofshame
Week Eight may have been a bust, but Week Nine made up for it in SO many ways!
No comments:
Post a Comment