Hailey and Daddy deep in concentration, while making their masterpieces!
Seriously, Mom! I'm DONE taking pictures! I'll give you a little smirk if you promise this is the last one!So, I just realized I forgot to post pictures from Easter weekend. Oops! Anyway, here are some pics from Saturday at my grandparent's house (aka Gigi and Poppi). The three of us enjoyed some quality family time on Sunday opening Hailey's Easter basket and reflecting on the true meaning of Easter...the sacrifice of our amazing Lord and Savior!

Help, Poppi! I can't open this egg quick enough to find out what's inside:)
Easter Sunday. All I had to do was leave a few lousy carrots and some jelly beans and I got ALL these goodies!? Score!
That silly bunny must have known that I love to color on Mommy's desk, so he brought me special markers that only color on special paper. Now, what kind of fun is that?? Silly rabbit;)



No comments:
Post a Comment