
Yesterday, was Justin's birthday and we pretty much spent the entire weekend celebrating:) He deserves it! He spent Saturday golfing and then I had a surprise dinner planned for the two of us at The Melting Pot (thanks, Mom and Dad for b-sitting the little "hurricane Hailey"). Yesterday, we opened presents, relaxed a little bit and then went up to Disneyland for the evening. Hailey and I spoiled Justin with some new clothes, cologne and a "track" jacket. Talk about a perfect weekend!



Dear Justin,
Happy Birthday, my love! Is this really the tenth b-day we've celebrated together!? Ten already?? Wow! I know we say this all the time, but I'm so thankful we found eachother so young in life...just more time to share together!! I figured since you turned 28, I'd share 28 things I LOVE about you!!
1. You NEVER leave the house without kissing me "goodbye" before you leave for work.
2. You love your little girl like CRAZY!!! I get butterflies in my stomach when I watch the two of you together:)
3. You are always giving me sweet compliments.
4. You have a knack for details.
5. You smell so dang yummy:)
6. I love watching you when you dry Bug's hair after her bath. She loves playing "beauty shop" with her Daddy!
7. You love God
8. You work incredibly HARD to provide for your family. THANK YOU:)
9. You rock the golf course :)
10. You insist on having a clean car
11. Motivated and Loyal
12. We're the perfect balance
13. You love my cooking :) I think there has only been two meals in the history of our relationship that you weren't crazy about!
14. Humble
15. Dedicated
16. You have good style
17. You take your Angels very seriously ;)
18. You don't judge me for being a clean freak, in fact, I think you've learned to embrace it..HAHA
19. Your love for "Daddy and Daughter Date Nights." What a special time for the two of you!
20. You don't hesitate to make sacrifices for our family
21. You're constantly affirming me and the job I do for our family...thank you!
22. Somehow, you still make me laugh at your cheesy jokes;)
23. You're just an all-around fun guy!
24. You're truly my lifetime teammate
25. You love to snuggle
26. You're mellow (most of the time) ;)
27. Your need to iron EVERYTHING you wear! See, there is a bit of "neat-freak" in you, too;)
28. We have fun together, no matter what we're doing!
I hope your day was wonderful! I LOVE you to the moon and back!!!
Love,
V
Here are some pics from J's birthday weekend bonanza:




No comments:
Post a Comment