Tonight, when Justin walked in the door from work he had the funniest look on his face. Before I had a chance to ask him why, he asked me why the house smelt like a commercial size bottle of bleach? (I'll admit, it was a little strong.)
"Swine flu," I quickly replied.
"Swine flu??????" he asked.
"Yeah, haven't you listened to the news this week and heard about the outbreak???" I quickly shot back at him. "Oh, and please wash and sanitize before you touch anything," I added (nicely, of course!) :)
I got NO response, instead all I got was a chuckle and a "Honey, I think you're a little crazy" look. Non-verbals tell a lot, you know;)
Me, having to have the last word shouted, "Well, don't come crying to me when you're quarantined with the swine flu, buddy!"
Again, more laughs from him. I surrendered. Oh well, at least my house is disinfected beyond belief.
End of story.
No comments:
Post a Comment