Justin and I were engaged! What a fun day that was! Although, I knew an engagement was near, I have to admit that I was downright shocked when I saw Justin down on one knee asking me to marry him! Needless to say, that despite the fact the everyone and their brother knew about the proposal before I did...they all managed to keep it a complete surprise from me (not an easy task, might I add!). After being proposed to on the beach, we were off to a surprise "engagement party" celebration. I remember laying in bed that night feeling so much excitement for our future and being just downright giddy:) Awww, now I'm feeling all nostalgic:)



So cute! I hope that every woman remembers their engagement to be something special as you both do! I remember every moment of ours and it is a very exciting moment! Happy Engagement Anniversary!
ReplyDelete