Slider

Costco and Sunday...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Really, I don't think that after the title of today's blog, I need to add anything to my post;) Okay, I will anyway! After our "wonderful" trip to Costco, today, I've come to this conclusion:

Costco + Sunday = DANGEROUS!

Seriously, does all of Orange County come out and swarm one particular Costco every Sunday or what!?

1. Knowing that we needed A LOT of stuff, Justin offered to come along. He knows I tend to panic when the clerk hits the 'total' button on the register, if I'm by myself. I usually will spend the rest of the week asking myself how one person can spend so much money on "stuff"? At least, if he's with me, I have someone else to 'blame' my large bill on;) Except there's just one slight problem, when he comes with me the bill is always SIGNIFICANTLY larger! Today, as I watched the clerk putting the groceries in the cart, I began to wonder if I had the beginning stages of Alzheimer's because I could not remember putting half of the stuff into the cart in the first place. Then I looked over at my darling husband and remembered how sneaky those extra set of arms can be! Maybe I would have been better off going by myself;)

2. This recession must really be getting out of hand because the dang lines for free samples were at a maximum! Seriously, ridiculous! Why is it that people see free food and think they can just leave their bulky cart in the middle of the aisle?? It really makes it difficult for those of us who could care less about a free bite of 'chicken on a toothpick' to maneuver around! Move it or lose it, people!

...I guess, the moral of the story would be these two points:
a. Taking the husband along = mass spending
b. Costco on a Sunday is NOT a good idea for those of my fellow claustrophobic friends out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan