Slider

More of today, please!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Today, was a perfect day! Here's how it went:

6:30am- I woke up and laid in bed, listening to the pitter-patter of the rain...loved it!
9:30am- Bug wakes up (yes, you read that right..9:30, baby!)
The two of us spent the morning snuggling in our new bed and cleaning out some drawers.
12:00pm- We went to one of my favorite places, Shinoda Design Center. I could get lost in that place for hours. Hailey was PERFECT...seriously, and ANGEL!!!
1:30pm- Drove home with the best songs on the radio and Hailey peacefully fell asleep in the back seat.
2:00pm- Lunch
2:30pm- "Played" interior decorator with my new treasures from Shinoda. Bug "helped" and then played with her babies
3:00-6:15pm- Hailey napped
7:00pm- Dinner, Costco, errands

Did I mention how WONDERFUL Hailey was, today!?!?!? I was in Heaven:) I actually missed her during her nap. Oh, and the fact that she must have said, "I love you, Mommy" about 100 times, today, made my day even better:)

More of today, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan