Slider

Happy Mother's Day!

Saturday, May 9, 2009



Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there! I hope tomorrow is a day spent relaxing and reflecting on the incredible GIFT of motherhood! When I think about how much I LOVE being a mother, I'm truly left speechless! I'm so humbled that God chose me to be Hailey's Mama!!

Here are just SOME of the MANY, MANY things I ADORE about being a Mom:
  • The smell of my little girl
  • Her contagious giggle:)
  • Snuggling, snuggling and did I mention SNUGGLING that little girl to pieces!?
  • Watching my little one discover and explore things for the first time
  • Seeing life through the eyes of a child...precious and exhilarating!!
  • Seeing the excitement Hailey gets out of the "little things" in life
  • Playing "beauty shop" (Selfishly, I always longed to have a little girl who's hair I could do and nails I could paint.)
  • Having this little person who looks up to me so much!
Oh, there are SO, SO, SO many more to list!

Happy, Happy Mother's Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan