...counting down the hours until we're off on a jet plane to a few days of R & R(Oh, and by "we," I mean, my main man and I!) Here's to sleeping in, spending time with my love, eating, golfing, massages and pedicures galore!
Hailey, Grandpa and I kept busy with our slumber parties. Did you know her new name is "Alice"? She was very into the old VHS of Alice in Wonderland. Perhaps once she heard the music to the Mad Tea Party that did it. I know that is her favorite ride. Then, came the slumber party at Auntie's house, and jumping on the bed when everyone else was asleep... Hmmm, think she's ready for a princess bed do you?
Glad you had a great time, and bigs congrats to "j" for his outstanding work!!
Hailey, Grandpa and I kept busy with our slumber parties. Did you know her new name is "Alice"? She was very into the old VHS of Alice in Wonderland. Perhaps once she heard the music to the Mad Tea Party that did it. I know that is her favorite ride.
ReplyDeleteThen, came the slumber party at Auntie's house, and jumping on the bed when everyone else was asleep... Hmmm, think she's ready for a princess bed do you?
Glad you had a great time, and bigs congrats to "j" for his outstanding work!!
xxoo, mom