Here is the latest belly shot from a couple weeks ago. Feeling great (most days, anyway)! Sleeping at night is beginning to get a little tricky, but not enough to make me crazy. I'm pretty sure that God designed our bodies to get used to sleeping less at this point in a pregnancy, in preparation of being up at all hours of the night, taking care of a newborn! This baby is still a mover and a shaker and boy, oh boy, does he feel BIG! I'm LOVING feeling actual elbows, knees and heels moving around in there! We are still working on a name, although we are getting closer (I think!). Let's put it this way, if we don't narrow it down in the next few weeks, we may resort to picking a name out of a hat...you think I'm joking, don't you? ;) The kids' room has been painted and we are working putting the finishing touches on it. The realization of adding another member to our house is finally starting to set in. Can't even begin to imagine how different life will be in a couple, short months!?
No comments:
Post a Comment