
Lately, Hailey has been walking around singing "It's a Small World," over and over and you get the point (b/c is there any other way to sing that darn song!?). Being the genius I am, I bought it on iTunes, this afternoon. I put it on for her, while I was downstairs getting dinner started and to be honest, listening to her sweet lil' voice sing her heart out completely melted mine. :) Well, it was either that or the fact that she was playing independently;) Anyway, I had one of "those Mom moments," you know, the kind where your mind takes a little mental snapshot to file away in your mental scrapbook because you don't want to forget the sweetness of that particular moment.
Well, fast forward to the present and that dang song is STILL stuck in my head, but that cute little voice that was singing it, is long in bed. Not funny, people.
Well, fast forward to the present and that dang song is STILL stuck in my head, but that cute little voice that was singing it, is long in bed. Not funny, people.
No comments:
Post a Comment