Slider

Thanksgiving

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Somebody was enjoying his first Macy's parade:) Hello, Matt and Meredith;)

What would Thanksgiving be without a "kids' table?" And thanks to the genius Gaga, the kids got to draw and color at their table! We made sure to provide them with the disclaimer of "do not try this at home!"

Chubba working off his turkey dinner (aka "bits of Mommy's mashed potatoes) with Papa;)





If I haven't mentioned before, Thanksgiving happens to be in my "Top 3" favorite holidays! I look forward to it every year and it never disappoints! I love everything about the day, starting with the cooking that takes place on Thanksgiving Eve. I love waking up and watching the Macy's parade, I love the smell of my favorite dishes baking in the oven, I love the anticipation of eating my favorite, "once a year" dishes, I love putting on my "turkey pants," I love scourering the Black Friday ads, I love reflecting on the abundance of blessings in my life, I love sitting around the table with my loved ones, I love having to add one more chair to the table, than the year before because another little one has joined the family...yep, I pretty much love it all!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan