Slider

Great Park

Monday, February 27, 2012

About a month ago, the kids and I made our way over the The Great Park. I took Hailey there on her birthday, but there were some MASSIVE winds that day, so needless to say, everything was closed. I'm happy to report that this trip completely redeemed the "birthday trip!" Talk about a great (no pun intended) place to let the kids run, roam and burn off some energy! It is with complete certainty I can say, we squeezed EVERY ounce of enjoyment out of the BEAUTIFUL weather we had in January!


Waiting so patiently for his turn...however, he quickly decided he was NOT going on a mechanical animal.  Still a nice ride/view from the bench, though;)

Someone is ALWAYS up for a carousel ride!

Not at all affected by the height...wish I could say the same for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan